Planned Parenthood Regina provides accessible, confidential contraceptive and sexual health programs and services to the Regina community. All information is shared in an anonymous and non-judgmental manner.
Our caring and attentive team are here to help Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. If that doesn’t fit your schedule, we’re also here on Thursday evenings until 7:30, and on Saturdays from 1:00 pm– 5:00 pm.
We’re not open on Sundays.
Summer is a bit different. On Fridays, we’re here from 9:00 to 1:00 pm in July and August.
In September, we resume our regular 9:00 – 5:00 schedule.
Call us at 306-522-0902 to schedule an appointment.
- Pregnancy testing
- Education on unplanned pregnancy options
- Birth control education and prescriptions
- Low-cost birth control
- Emergency Contraceptive
- *IUD consults and inserts
- Pap smears
- STI testing
- TCA treatments
- Sales of condoms
- Referral to community agencies
- Education services for schools and community agencies
- Planned Parenthood Regina has been recognized as an IUD Centre of Excellence with RAICE. RAICE is an initiative to give women the option to consider an IUD by identifying places where they can have one inserted in a safe, timely fashion. They facilitate the training and nurturing of new providers and host online forums for experts (that includes physicians and nurse practitioners at Planned Parenthood Regina who insert IUD) to discuss issues, including the logistics of efficiently and economically delivering this service. Their aim is have trained providers available to every woman in Canada who wants an IUD and to raise the level of knowledge about IUDs in general.