Planned Parenthood Regina provides accessible, confidential contraceptive and sexual health programs and services to the Regina community with a priority focus on youth.
What We Do Matters
Planned Parenthood Regina provides timely, safe, confidential health services. These include, but are not limited to: pregnancy options counselling, sexually transmitted infections testing and treatment, pap smear tests, birth control prescriptions, low-cost birth control sales, as well as IUD and Nexplanon insertions and removals.
Planned Parenthood Regina aims to fill the gaps in sexual health service and education for the community.
Average Monthly Patients
In-Clinic & Phone Appointments
As well as over 1600 hours of education sessions!
Started in 1986, Planned Parenthood Regina is a non-profit community organization, and registered charity. We are affiliated with Action Canada for Sexual Health & Rights.
Since 1986, Planned Parenthood Regina (PPR) has provided accessible, confidential contraceptive and sexual health programs and services to the Regina community.
PPR is strategically positioned to PREVENT negative health outcomes for people in our community.
This year we expanded our clinic, and began offering social work and counselling services on top of our clinical services.
Our numbers continue to increase exponentially, and we strive to provide a quality of care that is worthy of our clients. We strongly believe in the education and growth of our practitioners and professionals, so that we can remain at the forefront of our field.
- We embrace and drive change, pursuing growth and learning while providing leadership and expertise in contraceptive & sexual health issues.
- We are creative and determined, providing innovative, high-quality programs and services for the community we serve.
We are advocates for positive sexual health change at both an individual level and systemic level.
- We build open and honest relationships with our clientele and the community we serve.
- We are committed to promoting sex positive healthy choices and providing resources for wellbeing. We believe that consensual sexual activity and its diversity of expression are recognized as healthy and pleasurable. In addition, that safer sex and sex education are key components of sexual health.
- We ensure confidentiality, respect personal values, and provide the time and compassion to help clients manage their sexual health and contraceptive needs.