We’re hiring! Clinical Director
Are you a dynamic Nurse Practitioner who is passionate about sexual and reproductive health? Are you keen to lead a clinical team that prioritizes collaboration, communication, adaptability, and flexibility? Are you committed to healthcare that is stigma and judgment free? We want to hear from you! Planned Parenthood Regina (PPR) is seeking a Clinical Director.
About the Position:
● The Clinical Director is a Nurse Practitioner who is accountable for the provision of safe, competent, and ethical client care offered through the services and programs at PPR and assumes responsibility for the implementation, delivery, coordination, and supervision of PPR clinical and medical services. A comprehensive Clinical Director Job Description can be found below.
● This is a full time (37.5 hours/week), permanent position with a start date at the soonest opportunity.
● The salary for this position is $105,105 – $116,239/year ($53.90/hour – $58.16/hour, depending on experience) which is based on the Nurse Practitioner wage outlined in the Saskatchewan Association of Health Organizations / Saskatchewan Union of Nurses Wage Scale (April 1, 2022) plus 7% in recognition of management duties.
● PPR employees earn 1.25 days of vacation leave and 1.25 days of sick leave per month (15 days each per year) and can expect salary and vacation increases on their third and fifth employment anniversaries.
● Employees are given paid days off on all Canadian stat holidays as well as Easter Monday. PPR offices are closed during the holiday season (December 26 to 31).
● Employees have access to a benefits plan that includes comprehensive health, drug, vision, and dental coverage, including access to diverse mental and physical health supports (such as counselors and naturopaths).
Find the full job description here