Many folks have had issues reaching us and are getting a message that our number is not in service. We have contacted Sasktel for tech support and are waiting for them to resolve the issue. If you need to purchase birth control, please come to our clinic during open hours and wear a mask when entering.
In-person services for December are booked up and IUD consults are on pause until Dec. 13th.
We have set up a few time slots for IUD and nexplanon consults so that we can get folks scheduled for inserts in January.
January’s schedule for in-person services is open for booking on Dec. 20th. We typically book up a whole month within a few days.
Our clinic will be closed for the holidays from Dec. 24th until Jan. 4th, 2022. If you purchase birth control from us, please buy enough to last you over the holidays.
If You Need Sexual Health Care While We are Away:
- STI testing and treatment can be requested from any walk-in clinic or your family doctor. Signing up for eHealth can help you access test results.
- If you need birth control, contact a walk-in clinic or your family doctor. Some pharmacists are able to prescribe birth control or dispense an emergency supply until you can see a doctor for a new prescription.
- Emergency contraception (PlanB or Ella) is available at pharmacies, but unfortunately costs $30 0r more.
- Urine pregnancy tests are available at dollar stores and are effective 2-3 weeks after penis-in-vagina sex.
- Pregnancy terminations are offered at the Women’s Health Centre in the General Hospital. Anyone who is pregnant can call them for abortion services at 306-766-0586. If you are seeking this option, please contact the centre as soon as possible to make arrangements for the required bloodwork and ultrasound. Please note that due to high demand, there may be a few weeks wait for an abortion.