- Birth control prescriptions
- Low-cost birth control sales
- Emergency Contraception (Plan B/Ella/Copper IUD)
- IUD consults, inserts, and removals
- Free condoms from our dispensers in the clinic
- Condom/dental dam/lube sales (ONE and ATLAS brand)
Birth Control Prices
A prescription is required to purchase any birth control, except condoms. Original prescriptions from doctors outside of our clinic can be brought in or faxed to us at 306-522-8860. We cannot direct bill to drug plans, but can provide a receipt for patients to submit themselves. We accept debit, cash, or credit.
Prices are current as of February 2020.
- Alesse, Linessa, Min-Ovral, Lolo, Marvelon, Yasmin, Tri-Cyclen, Tri-Cyclen Lo – $15/pack
- Yaz – $18/pack
- Evra Patch – $15/pack
- Nuva Ring – $15/ring
- Depo Provera – $35/injection (3 months)
Intra-Uterine Devices (IUDs)*
*Plus a $10 tray fee to cover the cost of insertion supplies
- Mona Lisa (5-year Copper) – $90
- Mona Lisa (10-year Copper) – $110
- Mirena (5-year Hormonal) – $390
- Kyleena (5-year Hormonal) – $390
- Plan B & Ella – $15
- Copper IUD – $90* (Please call to book in for insert ASAP)
- External Latex Condoms by Trustex – FREE
- External Condoms by ONE & ATLAS (in different sizes & flavours) – 3 for $1 | 15 for $5
- Latex-Free External Condoms – $0.50 each
These items are NOT birth control, but they are available for purchase.
- Dental Dams – $1 each
- Water-based Lube Packets by OASIS – 3 for $1 | 8 for $2 | 30 for $5
For more information on birth control and reproductive health, check out The Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada.
Call us at 306-522-0902 to schedule an appointment.