Because we believe that sexual health and mental health are intricately linked, we have a social worker to offer support for the following:
- Pregnancy options (parenting, adoption, or termination)
- Crisis counselling after sexual assault and assistance with reporting
- Emotional support following a positive STI diagnosis
- Couples counselling for sexual health-related issues
- Referrals to social services and other community organizations/programs
- Attending appointments with medical practitioners
Please call to make an appointment, talk to us at reception, or email Daphne at email@example.com to find out how we can help. She typically provides a client 4-6 sessions and will help them find a long-term provider who can give further assistance.
Call us at 306-522-0902 to schedule an appointment.