Planned Parenthood Regina provides accessible, confidential sexual health services and programs to Regina and surrounding communities. All information is shared in a positive and non-judgmental manner.
Our caring and attentive team are here to help 5 days of the week.
RAICE – Rapid Access IUC Centres of Excellence
Thanks to the work of Dr. Deb Seibel in 2017, Planned Parenthood Regina became a member of RAICE (Rapid Access IUD Centres of Excellence). RAICE is a network of clinics and health care providers across Canada who are experts in IUD insertion and care. RAICE clinics must meet the following criteria:
(1) have an expert IUD insertion team;
(2) accept patients making their own appointments without referral by their health care provider;
(3) appointments for IUD discussion and insertion made quickly;
(4) offer training in their communities to the public and/or to other health care providers;
(5) are committed to continuously improving the care they provide;
(6) must provide access to the copper IUD as emergency contraception.