June 11, 2020
Moving forward our hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm.
We are unable to accommodate walk-ins. Please call ahead to make arrangements for services with our receptionist.
Services currently available include:
- Birth control and emergency contraception* sales using curbside pickup
- Phone consults for prescriptions
- Depo Provera injections
- Virtual information sessions with our educator
- Pap smears and IUD insertions
- Options counselling over the phone
*A phone consult with a nurse is required to purchase Plan B or Ella.
Click here for details about curbside pickup.
If you want information about sexually transmitted infections, call us for a phone consult with our nurse to discuss possible treatment options. Not all STI tests are available through the Provincial Lab at the moment, but that could change at any time.